Episode #85 - Profit First w/Jenni Davis
Today I have something special for you! Last week I asked my friend Jenni Davis of JMD Business Solutions to go live with me in my Facebook group to talk about Profit First which is a financial method for handling your business finances. And since my mission is to help service providers build profitable and sustainable agencies, I thought I would share it here on the podcast as well.
We get into what #ProfitFirst is, and how the process helps small business people. Jenni tells us a lot about how she advises and educates her clients so they can run their businesses without the financial whipsawing that can sometimes happen in a small business.
Here are the things we cover:
- Who much money a company should have in reserve
- How many bank accounts a small business should have & why (it’s more than you think!)
- How her clients learn to expand their margins
- Why so many small business owners get confused into thinking things are good when they look at their revenue
Featured on this show:
- Click here to learn all about Profit First Simplified, the tool Jenni talks about in the episode to make Profit First easier.
- You can find more about Jenni and see what she can do for you by clicking the link HERE to go to her website.
- Get Your Agency Together is accepting a new cohort! Find out more HERE while seats are still available.