Episode # 38 - When You Need To Pick Priorities
Whoops! This episode didn’t get out on time so instead of the subject I planned for I’m talking about how that can happen. How when you’re busy spinning a lot of plates you’re bound to have a few drop.
For a lot of us business owners there’s real tension between getting your clients’ work done and getting your business’s work done. It bothers me. I don’t like to drop the ball. It feels like going to school without having done your homework. But the truth is that this happens over and over throughout business and life. This episode is about being realistic with that fact.
ALSO: There’s also a sneak peak at an offer Reynolds OBM is building right now!
Quotes from today's show:
- “This show doesn’t normally come out when this episode is coming out.”
- “I think it just makes sense to be honest about when you drop a plate.”
- “The biggest unknown is the client work, when they just drop a ton on you.”
- “I don’t care how prepared you are, the last week in January there are always problems.”
- “I always default to doing my clients work first, but in the long run if my company is second that’s a problem.”
- “The first call with my coach was great. The second was hard.”
- “Being coached is freaking me out in the best way.”