Episode # 56 - Ending Relationships
Our businesses don’t exist in a vacuum. We interact with people all the time, we rely on our relationships. And as things change, those relationships change as well. What happens when a client or team member relationship ends? We are talking today about both the mindset and operations side of ending a relationship.
Quotes from today's show:
- “Our businesses don’t exist in a vacuum. They rely on people.”
- “Relationships end. It’s up to you to make them end professionally.”
- “People come and go. If you want ‘change’, people are going to change too.”
- “Don’t we all want our friends and our colleagues to do well? It means we need to let them go sometimes.”
- “I’ve had clients I let go and team members I’ve let go… you never talk trash about them after.”